Centrecom is a multilingual international contact centre company offering back and front office services.
Centrecom is present in Malta and Fiji, to service companies anywhere in the world. Our offices are strategically positioned to take advantage of the cultural and language resources available in our countries of operation. The Malta Contact Centre targets mostly Europe and other worldwide destinations. The Fiji Contact Centre is targeted towards Australia, New Zealand and Asian/Pacific Clients.
Our knowledge and expertise covers a variety of industries such as aviation, utilities, e-commerce, online classifieds, finance, i-Gaming, and tourism. Our clients are unique both in their requirements and objectives, so we create individually tailored solutions.
Our contact centre is manned by native English speakers, as well as a multi-language team, able to speak more than seven languages – so that we can definitely speak your customers’ language.
By understanding your specific needs and wants, we can offer an integrated set of services that support your customer lifecycle's requirements.
Centrecom in Malta
The Maltese Islands are located at the centre of the Mediterranean at the cross roads between Europe, North, Africa and the Middle East. A member of the European Union, the Eurozone and also forming part of the Schengen Area, Malta offers a competitively priced location with all the advantages of an EU state including business, law and accounting practices in adherence with EU regulations and standards.
Malta makes sense as a base for international operations and for outsourcing. These include:
- Geographical Position
- Malta is international in outlook and attracts numerous nationalities to its shores – for business and leisure.
- Malta has excellent flight connections and lies just 2-3 hours flying time from most major European cities.
- Sophisticated ICT infrastructure well connected to the international backbone.
- Malta has friendly relationships with both the northern and southern rims of the Mediterranean.
- Malta is on Central European Time, helping business run smoothly.
Centrecom in Fiji
The strengths of our Centrecom Fiji presence hinges on our geographic position, global reach and support, Q&A (processes & procedures), access to overseas markets, established industry and government relationships and specialist market capabilities.
We have a strong partner and customer in Fiji Airways. We are endeavouring to leverage this strong base over the coming years to demonstrate our commitment to Excellence to the international market.
This focus on diversity and global reach is evidenced by our existing portfolio of clients
- Fiji Airways - Global Contact Centre services, sales and service.
- LIDO Group – data entry services and back office processes
- Breakaway Travelclub & Aviation Online (Australia & NZ)